- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 15 pepperoni slices
- ¼ cup marinara
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg for egg wash
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Cut the puff pastry into six rectangles and place on a nonstick baking tray.
- On one rectangle, spread a tablespoon of marinara, avoiding the edges of the pastry.
- Top with pepperoni slices and cheese.
- Place a rectangle of pastry on top and seal the edges with a fork.
- Repeat with remaining pastry rectangles.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is flaky and golden.