- 1 sheet puff pastry
- ¼ cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup broccoli, steamed and chopped
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- ½ cup shredded cheddar
- 1 egg for egg wash
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Cut the puff pastry into six rectangles and place on a nonstick baking tray.
- On one rectangle, spread 1 tablespoon of Alfredo.
- Top with steamed broccoli, shredded chicken, and cheddar.
- Place a rectangle of pastry on top and seal the edges with a fork.
- Repeat with remaining pastry rectangles.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is flaky and golden.