- 12 oz. angel hair
- 1 lb. chicken sausage
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 c. sliced green onions, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 c. dry white wine
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1/3 c. Grated Cheddar
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Add sausage and cook until seared, 5 minutes, then push sausage to the side and add butter. Let melt, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 2 minutes. Add green onions and cook until soft and fragrant, 2 minutes more. Stir until combined with sausage.
- Add cajun seasoning and paprika and stir until combined. Add white wine and heavy cream and let simmer until thickened, 5 minutes.
- Add Parmesan and cheddar and stir until melted and creamy, then add angel hair and toss until completely combined.
- Garnish with more green onions and Parm and serve.