- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist yellow cake mix, ingredients called for on cake mix box.
- 1 cup assorted mini candy-coated pieces, jimmies or confetti candy sprinkles.
- 1 container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy frosting (any flavor).
- Green food color and green colored decorating sugar.
- 24 yellow Peeps brand marshmallow chicks.
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Make cake batter as directed on box. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (about two-thirds full). Bake as directed on box for cupcakes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Using melon baller, scoop out the center of each cupcake, about 1 inch deep. Fill each with 1 heaping teaspoon of candies.
- Spoon frosting into medium bowl; stir in enough food color until desired green color. Frost cupcakes with frosting; sprinkle with colored sugar. Top with yellow Peeps chick.
- Store lovely covered.