- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 cups rice cereal squares
- 2 cups toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups pretzel sticks.
- 1 cup salted cocktail peanuts
- 1 cup colorful candy-coated chocolate pieces (M&Ms, Reese’s Pieces)
- 1 cup Pillsbury Funfetti Bold Purple Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1/3 cup white baking chips
- Coat two 15×10-inch baking pans with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rice cereal, toasted oat cereal, pretzels, peanuts, and candy-coated chocolate pieces in a large bowl.
- Microwave frosting and white baking chips in medium microwave-safe bowl on high for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring to coat evenly.
- Spread evenly in prepared baking pans. Sprinkle immediately with candy bits from frosting. Cool 1 hour or until coating in set. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container.