- 55 Nilla Wafers, divided
- 1⁄4 cup Nutella
- 1 package French vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 tub frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1⁄4 cup Hershey Kisses
- Line 9-inch round pan with plastic wrap.
- Cut 34 wafers in half with serrated knife.
- Spread Nutella onto 34 wafer halves; cover with remaining halves.
- Arrange 17 sandwiches on bottom of prepared pan, with outsides pressing against the sides of the pan.
- Place remaining sandwiches on top of first down to make a second row.
- Beat marshmallow fluff in mixer until creamy.
- Add chocolate kisses; mix well.
- Gradually beat in milk.
- Add dry pudding mix; beat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Spoon into prepared pan, completely covering wafers.
- Press remaining wafers, top sides down, not pudding to secure.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Invert dessert onto a plate just before serving; discard plastic wrap.
- Garnish with remaining topping and Hershey Kisses.
Jazz it up:
- Make chocolate curls from additional white chocolate. Arrange on top of dessert.
- Or add strawberries on top.