5-6 boxes conversation hearts, separated into: 48 white hearts, 48 pink hearts, 48 purple hearts
3 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream
⅔ C Milk per layer
TOOLS: coffee grinder, sifter, whipped cream charger/nitrous oxide, blender
- Soak pink hearts in ⅔ C Milk for 5 minutes
- Soak white hearts in ⅔ C milk for 5 minutes
- Add white hearts and milk into a blender, pulse for 20 seconds.
- Add 1.5 Cups of vanilla ice cream – you want this layer denser than a regular shake (concrete)
- Pour into your final glass (which has already been rimmed)
- Add your pink hearts + milk and pulse for 20 seconds
- Add 1.5 Cups of of ice cream and blend
- Add pink layer into milkshake glass – pouring over the back of the spoon to more gently add the layer
- Top it off with whipped cream
- Take the larger pieces of hearts from the sifter, and lay on the top, along with the heart of your choice
- To make the whipped cream: Crush up the purple hearts. Strain through a sifter, and with the sifted powder, add 5 TBS into whipped cream charger – reserve the larger chunks that are caught by the sifter to rim the glass. Charge it with your nitrous oxide canister.