- 1 Devils Food or Chocolate Cake Mix
- ½ cup sweetened, condensed milk
- ¾ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3 Heath bars or 1 bag of chopped Skor bars
- 1 (8 ounces) Whipped Topping, thawed
- In a 9×13 cake pan, bake cake according to box directions. Cool for 5 minutes, then cut slits across the top of the cake (don’t cut the whole way to the bottom of the cake).
- In a small pan over low heat, combine milk and caramel topping. Slowly pour the warm topping over the cake and sprinkle half the candy across the caramel. Let the cake cool, then top with whipped cream and remaining candy.