7g powdered gelatin
3 tbsp water
75g white wine
150g hot water
- Poke a hole at the bottom of the eggs, making sure the opening is about half an inch in diameter.
- Pour out the insides and thoroughly wash the egg shells. Wipe the egg shells completely dry.
- Push edible flower inside.
- Combine sugar and gelatin with hot water and mix well to dissolve. Set aside to cool for a few minutes, then add in the white wine. Mix well and let it cool.
- Pour gelatin mixture inside the egg wells. Refrigerate until firm.
- Peel and enjoy!