- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Line a square 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Over low heat, in a medium sized pot, add the chocolate chips, condensed milk and salt, and stir with a wooden spoon until chips are melted.
- Remove from heat and add the vanillas. (If you don’t have vanilla paste, just double up on the vanilla extract.)
- Pour into the parchment lined baking pan and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 4 hours until firm.