- 1 (0.13 ounce) package blue, berry flavored unsweetened drink mix
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle white cranberry juice
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup white sugar, or to taste
- In a large punch bowl, stir together the drink mix, lemon-lime soda, and white cranberry juice.
- Taste, and stir in sugar to your liking.
- Float scoops of ice cream on the top. The ice cream melts somewhat and turns the punch a beautiful baby blue color with frothy white clouds floating on the top.