1-2 sheets puff pastry
- ¼ cup cream cheese
3 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
3 tbsp water
- Take out the core and thinly slice the apple.
- Combine the apple slices with lemon juice and water in a bowl and microwave 3 minutes. Cool the bowl in some ice water. Pat dry the apple slices of excess moisture and set aside.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut into 4 even strips.
- Spread cream cheese and sprinkle on sugar onto the puff pastry strips.
- Arrange the apple slices and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Fold the pastry puff in half lengthwise and roll them up. Place in greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 375 degrees F.