- ½ cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup Dole Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, dissolve sugar and gelatin in boiling water.
- In a blender, combine pineapple juice and strawberries. Cover and process until blended. Add to gelatin mixture.
- Stir in concentrates and cold water.
- Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 45 minutes before serving.
- For each serving, combine ½ cup slush mixture with ½ cup lemon-lime soda and stir well.