- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into fourths
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 4 cups water
- Place kiwifruit and sugar in blender. Cover and blend on medium speed just until smooth. Freeze 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
- Place watermelon in blender or food processor. Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth. Place frozen lemonade concentrate and water in large pitcher. Add watermelon mixture; mix well.
- Pour watermelon lemonade into glasses. Spoon dollop of frozen kiwifruit on top. Serve immediately.