- ½ recipe Lavender Simple Syrup
- 4 cups water
- 8 cups coconut water
- 1¾ cups sugar
- 1½ cups fresh squeezed lemon juice, from about 9 lemons
- Place lemon juice, sugar, coconut water, and water into a pitcher and shake or stir vigorously until all the sugar is dissolved
- Pour ½ of the lavender syrup into the pitcher and stir. You can add more or less lavender syrup to your personal taste.
Lavender Simple Syrup:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1½ cups water
- 3 tablespoons dried lavender
- a few drops of violet food coloring (optional)
- Combine the sugar, water, and lavender in a medium, heavy bottomed saucepan.
- Bring to a boil on high heat, and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat, cover, and let the lavender steep in the syrup for 20 minutes.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve to remove the lavender, add the food coloring (food coloring is optional and is just used for presentation purposes).
- Set syrup aside to cool.
- Once cooled, place in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 week.