- 3 tablespoon Country Crock® buttery spread
- 4½ cups assorted cut-up vegetables (e.g., broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, zucchini)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste, if desired
- Melt 2 tablespoons of Country Crock® in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook vegetables, onion and Italian seasoning, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp and tender, about 8 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon vegetables into serving bowl, then top with remaining tablespoon of Country Crock.