- 1 cup Albers Yellow Corn Meal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Grease 8-inch-square baking pan.
- COMBINE corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Combine milk, oil and egg in small bowl; mix well. Add milk mixture to flour mixture; stir just until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. Serve warm.