- 12 small Corn Tortillas
- 4 ounces Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces package of frozen Spinach
- 1 can (15 oz) Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 medium hot house tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt (omit if taco seasoning contains salt)
- 1 teaspoon oil (or cooking spray)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Spread the corn tortillas on 2 baking sheets and distribute the shredded cheese evenly on top. Bake for one minute until cheese is melted.
- Cook frozen spinach per package instructions. Combine drained spinach with black beans, chopped tomato, taco seasoning, and salt if needed and stir well.
- Divide the filling between the 12 tortillas, rolling them up and placing the taquitos seam side down on 1 baking sheet. Press them up against each other so they don’t unroll. Brush or spray the tops with oil to encourage browning.
- Bake the taquitos for 10 minutes until the tops have browned a bit and the tortillas are crispy.