- 1 cooked chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 medium spaghetti squash (about 4 cups cooked)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sea salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes, optional
- Preheat your oven to 425°F and line the baking sheet with parchment.
- Cut the squash in half, rub with inside with olive oil and sprinkle sea salt & pepper. Place face down on the baking sheet & bake for about 25-30 minutes. The edges on the inside should be a bit browned and shreds should form easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, toss the chili flakes with the cheeses and stir the fresh coriander into the salsa.
- When the squash is ready, take it out and let it stand for 5 minutes. Turn the oven to the broiler setting. Fully shred the squash, leaving the shell intact. You will be stuffing it!
- Transfer the spaghetti squash to a mixing bowl. Stir in the salsa, followed by the beans and chicken. Split the mixture in half and stuff each squash shell. Top with the shredded cheese.
- Place them back on the same baking sheet & broil until bubbly and browned. About 3-4 minutes.