- 1 pound parsnips
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pesto sauce for dipping (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and cut the ends off of your parsnips. Cut them into strips to make fries. Place them on a lined baking sheet and drizzle the oil over them. Season with the paprika, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until soft on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside.
- Serve with pesto or your favorite dipping sauce.