13½ tablespoons water
½ cup cocoa powder
1½ cup sugar 4 tablespoons +
28 oz sweetened condensed milk
1¼ cups milk
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
10½ oz heavy cream
- In a pudding mold, add 1 cup of sugar and cook to caramelize.
- In a small saucepan, add water, cocoa powder and 4 tablespoons of sugar. Mix and cook over medium heat until the sugar melts and forms a syrup.
- Pour the mixture into the pudding mold and store in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, add condensed milk, milk, 3 egg yolks and vanilla extract. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until a thicker cream forms. Reserve.
- Beat the egg whites and slowly add the remaining sugar.
- Incorporate the condensed milk cream gently.
- Add heavy cream. Mix. Pour into the mold and store in the freezer for 3 hours.
- When serving quickly pass it over the stove flame and use a small knife to loosen.