1 24-piece sugar cookie dough
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Spray a mini cupcake pan with cooking spray.
- Flatten the cookie dough and press into the cupcake pan, making sure the dough comes up to the edges of each cup. Bake for 12 minutes.
- In a measuring cup or microwave-safe bowl, add the Chocolate Chips and Heavy Cream. Microwave for 2 minutes until melted then swirl together thoroughly.
- Slice each Marshmallow in half. Set aside.
- Once the cookies have cooled, remove from the pan and drizzle the Chocolate Sauce onto each and garnish with a few Marshmallows. Enjoy.