- 4 cups reduced fat, reduced sodium chicken broth
- 28 ounce crushed tomatoes
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 1 large yellow squash (thinly sliced)
- 2 small/medium zucchini (thinly squash)
- 9 ounce package 3 cheese tri-colored tortellinis
- In a large soup pot bring the broth, crushed tomatoes, seasonings, and onion to a slow boil stirring frequently.
- Add the sliced squash and simmer until tender, stirring frequently.
- Add the tortellinis and simmer until the pasta is cooked to your preference.