- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat powdered sugar and butter with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add vanilla and egg; beat until light and fluffy. Beat in flour and salt until well blended.
- Fit cookie press with desired template. Fill cookie press; press dough onto ungreased cookie sheets. In small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over cookies.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are light golden. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.