- 1 package 2-layer-size yellow cake mix
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cashews or toasted pecans, chopped
- 18-ounce package toffee pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, brown sugar, melted butter, and eggs. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 1 minute or until combined, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in the cashews.
- Pat dough into prepared pan. Sprinkle with toffee pieces. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.